In 2013 NASCAR the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing in the USA decided to overhaul their native app: a multi platform racing companion for their fans.
I was in charge of the visual design for the project and also managed production of assets, annotations, and styleguides for both ios and android developers. Working closely with the Design Lead and Information Architect we were able to craft an experience that flowed seamlessly no matter if you were on an ipad, iphone, android phone, or android tablet. After the initial redesign, I continued to take part in consecutive updates in 2014 and 2015 as the Lead Designer on the project.
Scope of Project
• Creating custom Ui/Ux based on client business requirements
• ios app for iphone and ipad tablet
• Android app for android phone and android tablet
• Creating a style guide and annotations for the client as well as the development team
• Providing asset support for the development team
Role: Visual Designer, Ui/Ux Designer